Updated: Feb 26, 2020
But an adventure is not something you do not prepare! Make sure you are ready for the entrepreneurial adventure thanks to our representative in Ireland: Experian!
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
Combining its unique information tools and deep understanding of individuals, markets and economies, Experian partners with organisations around the world to establish and strengthen customer relationships and provide their businesses with competitive advantage.
In Ireland, Experian supports clients across a range of vertical markets, including financial services, retail, telecommunications, utilities, insurance, automotive and leisure. Experian also helps public sector organisations make better decisions around policy formulation and efficient service delivery.
Experian Ireland is the leading provider of business credit information in Ireland specialising in the compilation of Irish company credit information. We also provide worldwide data reports obtained from our global Experian offices and International agencies. Experian Ireland ® is an approved source for all Irish and European credit insurance companies.
Drawing together Experian's vast information on businesses the Business Information Department within Experian Ireland can provide you with comprehensive reports for use in underwriting, claims analysis, fraud investigation and in supporting risk decisions.
Among other things, we can provide you with up-to-date business information on a daily basis, to gain a view of a business’ financial and trading performance.
Credentials of supplier
• Experian entered Ireland in 1998 by taking over ITPA, formed in 1882.
• Experian Ireland shares office with Experian Plc. global corporate headquarters.
• €7.5M turnover across BI, Consumer, Marketing Services and Decision Analytics.
• Bespoke development capabilities for Irish market combined with global development integrations within Experian group.
• Scoring model tailored to Irish market – treats information like judgments, late filing, payment behaviour etc. statistically to the local market.
• Quickest turnaround on filed financial information. 80% of reported subjects within 5 working hours of being made available.
• Local analyst team, with 15+ years average experience, for in-depth manual reports.